Denys Svyrydenko born on September 02, 1981 at Lozovaya town Kharkov region, Ukraine) − Doctor of Science (09.00.03 − Social Philosophy and Philosophy of History), Professor of Chair of Methodology of Sciences and International Education at National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, member of editorial board of “Philosophy and Cosmology”, “Future Human Image”, “Studia Warminskie”, “Gileya” scientific journals, author of more than 40 scientific papers. The lecturer of the following disciplines: Social Philosophy, Philosophy of Education, Methodology of Scientific Researches, Higher Education and Bologna Process.
Academic interests: the social transformations at 20th-21th centuries and ones relations with educational policy; Philosophy of Education; Academic Mobility as Educational Phenomenon; Discriminations on Education.
- 2015 – Defense of Post-Doctoral thesis “The Phenomenon of Academic Mobility: Socail and Philosophical Analysis” at National Pedagogical Dragomanov University.
- 2011 – Admission to post-doctorate studies at National Pedagogical Dragomanov University.
- 2008 – Defense of a PhD thesis “Phenomenon of virtual reality at the European philosophy at the turn of XX-XXI centuries (historic and philosophic analysis)” at Dnepropetrovsk National University named after Oles Honchar.
- 2004 – 2007 – Pereyalsav-Khmelnitskiy State Pedagogical University named after Grigoriy Skovoroda, postgraduate (doctorate) studies.
- 2002 – 2004 − National Aerospace University named after N.E. Zhukovskiy «KhAI» (Kharkov), Master of Informational Technologies of Engineering (diploma with honors).
- 1998 − 2002 – National Aerospace University named after N.E. Zhukovskiy «KhAI» (Kharkov), Bachelor of Computer Sciences (diploma with honors).
- 1988 − 1998 − Lozovaya comprehensive secondary school №3 (awarded by silver medal).
Main published papers
- Gomilko O., Svyrydenko D., Sergii Terepyshchyi. Hybridity in the Higher Education of Ukraine: Global Logic or Local Idiosyncrasy? − Philosophy and Cosmology − Kyiv, 2016. − Vol.17 − pp. 177-199.
- Svyrydenko D. Mobility Turn in Contemporary Society as an Educational Challenge – Future Human Image. − Vol. 3 (6). − 2016. − pp. 102-108.
- Globalization as a factor of academic mobility processes expanding – Philosophy and Cosmology − Kyiv, 2015. − Vol.14 − pp. 223-235.
- Svyrydenko D. The Potential of Transgressive Pedagogy at the Processes of Academic Mobility Ideas Implementation. − Studia Warmińskie − Issue 51. − Olsztyn, 2014. − pp. 43-51.
- Svyrydenko D. Higher education in the face of XXI century challenges − Philosophy and Cosmology − Kyiv, 2014. − Vol.12 − pp. 258-263.
- Svyrydenko D.B. Academic Mobility: the Response for Globalization Challenges: monograph − K.: NPU, 2014. − 279 p.
- Svyrydenko D. The Idea of University at the ХХІ Century: the Context of Academic Mobility. − Actual Problems of History, Theory and Practice of Artistic Culture. − Vol. XXXII. − Kyiv, 2014− pp. 36-42
- Svyrydenko D. The European University Education at the ХХІ century: the social-cultural context analysis. − Gənc alimlərin əsərləri (Writtings of Young Scientists). − No.10. − Baku, 2014. − pp. 54-57.
- Svyrydenko D. The Virtual Academic Mobility at the Context of Higher Education Globalization. − Intercultural communications. − No.23 − Tbilisi, 2014. − pp. 94-99.
- Svyrydenko D.B. Academic Mobility at the Discourse of Higher Education Globalization − Scientific writings of Kiev University of Tourism, Economics and Law. Series: Philosophical sciences. / Chief editor V.S.Pazenok. – K.: KUTEP, 2012. – Number 13 – P. 141-149.
- Svyrydenko D.B. Phenomenon of Globalization as a dimension of the modern Higher Education − Scientific writings of Kiev University of Tourism, Economics and Law. Series: Philosophical sciences. / Chief editor V.S.Pazenok. – K.: KUTEP, 2011. – Number 11 – P.222-229.
- Svyrydenko D.B. Phenomenon of virtual reality at the European philosophy at the turn of XX-XXI centuries (historic and philosophic analysis): dissertation of candidate of philosophical sciences: 09.00.05 / Svyrydenko Denys Borysovych; Pereyalsav-Khmelnitskiy State Ped. Univ. n.a. Grigoriy Skovoroda – D., 2008. – 190 pages.
- Svyrydenko D.B. Virtual Reality and the Problems of its methodological analysis / D.B. Svyrydenko // Philosophy and Sociology at the Context of Modern Culture. Collection of scientific papers. – D.: DNU, 2007. – P.367-372.
- Svyrydenko D.B. The classification of methods of researching of computer virtual reality phenomenon / D.B. Svyrydenko // Humanitarian Studies. Collection of scientific papers. Num. 2 – K.: KNU, 2007. – P.121-126.