SECTION І. INNERT MATTER
- Bazaluk O. А. Universe in the theoretical model «Evolving matter».
- Zlokazov V. B. About descriptive properties of Einstein’s cosmological model.
- Morgun V. A. «Golden» civilizational waves and Petterson’s–Dansgaard’s–Oeschger’s paleoclimatic oscillations.
- Vitol E. A. Intellectualization of technique is the main vector of the modern evolution.
- Pakulin V. N. Structure of Matter. Vortex Model of Microworld.
- Lolaev T. P. The Universe, Time, Eternity and Infinity.
SECTION II. LIVING MATTER
- Zaltcman L. I. What for the intellectual creatures to the Nature and what is their sense of Being (Look into the future from theperspective of fractal cosmology).
SECTION III. INTELLIGENT MATTER
- Okorokov V. B. Thinking and geometry (Cantor–Hilbert–Gödel’s hypothesis).
- Tsvetkov A. P. Homo Noosphericus as Image Actualization of Homo Futurus.
- Voronkova V. G. The concept of relationship among man, consciousness, mind in the context of the virtual information space.
- Matusevych T. V. Cosmic education in contemporary philosophical and pedagogical discourse.
- Polishchuk N. V. Philosophy-educational prospects of knowledge of the Universe and education of the spiritual person space-planetary the future.
- Bilogur V. E. Theoretical and practical problems of modern sport philosophy in a global the measurement.
- Sidorenko S. V. Causes and forms of civil resistance power under globalization.
SECTION IV. COSMOLOGY IN PERSONS
- Aliaiev G. E. Nicolaus Cusanus’es theological and cosmological ideas in a historico-philosophical context.