SECTION І. INNERT MATTER
- Bazaluk O. A. World existence: the «Evolving matter» modern model.
- Vladlenova I. V. The cosmological problems of reality structure design.
- Danylchenko P. I. Is the Universe forever?
- Djakhaia L. G. Huamn at the modern scientific and philosophic concepts of the Universe.
- Zheleznyak G. V. The anthropic principle and method of system approach at cosmism. Research of “universe-human” structure.
- Kapiton V. P. Cosmology and problem of laws objectiveness.
- Lubashenko Y. N. Theory of joint physical Universe.
- Mikheeva I. B. Scientific knowledge concerning human and universe at the XXI century: from rationalistic theories to neo-paganistic constructs?
- Okorokov V. B. Toward the unity of truth and the borders of world existence at science, philosophy and religion.
- Prokopenko M. V. Life at the Universe. The philosophic aspects of problem of search activity.
- Uhov A. E. Toward the problem of existence of ether substance.
SECTION II. LIVING MATTER
SECTION III. INTELLIGENT MATTER
- Broshkova N. L., Popov S. V. Toward the question of consciousness origination. Parts 2–3.
- Vorontsov S. S. Postmodernism as a «social solipsism». Analysis standing on position of actual anthropology.
- Kutsepal S. V. Post-modernity: transformation of images of world and human.
- Novikova O. S. Cross-cultural competence at the globalizing world.
- Prokhorov M. M. Being and History.
- Serov N. V. Dimensional attributes of informatics at anthropology.
- Solovyova M. F. Reflection of ideas of cosmism philosophy on the homeland culture and education.
- Urynbaev S. H. Concerning the brain activity in general and concerning the feedbacks.
- Filatov A. S. Human at the structure of the Universe: form clever-cleverness to creativity.
SECTION IV. COSMOLOGY IN PERSONS
- Kocherga N. K., Alyaev G. E. Scientist-cosmist Y. V. Kondratyuk (A. I. Shargey) – thorny way to immortality.
- Terekhov S. V. The unclaimed scientific-philosophic ideas of A.L.Chizhevskiy as perspective directions of modern scientific researches.
- About authors