Philosophy and Cosmology – Open Access Journal
Philosophy and Cosmology (ISSN 2518-1866 (Online), ISSN 2307-3705 (Print)) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, which is published semiannually by the International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology (ISPC).
State registration certificate of the print media КВ №20780-10580Р, 25 June 2014.
Philosophy and Cosmology publishes the results of modern research in fields of metaphysics, philosophy of cosmology and history of cosmology. The journal is focusing on a critical understanding of the conceptual nature and practical consequences of human space exploration. The editorial board welcomes high-quality submissions, which comprehensively synthesise and critically assess cosmological models, anthropic reasoning, conceptions of the cosmos, and future studies.
All submissions are subjected to double-blind peer review. The average peer review time is two months.
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
- Web of Science
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (View in directory)
- SCIENCE INDEX
- Open Academic Journals Index
- Google Scholar
- Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR)
- The Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR)
- Index Copernicus
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Polish Scholarly Bibliography
- ERIH PLUS
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Philosopher’s Index